Fundraise for Field of Women and have Your Entry Fee Rebated.
Saturday 10 May 2014 at the MCG
Fundraise $300 through your GoFundraise page and have your entry fee rebated. Terms and conditions below:
Fundraise for Field of Women and Enter For Free Rebate Offer: To Claim Rebate Click Here: http://fieldofwomen2014.gofundraise.com.au/rebate/claim
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must be registered to stand on the 2014 Field of Women. Event information and tickets at: Ticketek URL http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FIELDWMN14
To enter rebate offer, individuals must both:
- Register for Field of Women ticketek URL http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FIELDWMN14 and
- fundraise for Breast Cancer Network Australia using the Go Fundraise platform at http://fieldofwomen2014.gofundraise.com.au
- Information on how to buy tickets and information on the Field of Women Ticket Rebate incentive is part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Rebate offer is only open to Australian residents with a valid Australian bank account.
- Valid for participants who raise money via the GoFundraise online fundraising system located at www.gofundraise.com.au and fundraise $300 AUD or more as an individual. $300 AUD per person must be shown on their fundraising page ("Raised Total"), for the Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA).
- Rebate comes out of the monies donated by the fundraiser's donors to BCNA not any other third party organisation.
- Rebate can only be claimed by the person or organisation who paid the entry fee.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry. Failure by GoFundraise to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- The rebate can only be received once per individual, Team Pages are not eligible to claim the Rebate.
- For the purpose of this promotion the start and end of the day will be based on Melbourne local time.
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 04/02/2014. Entries close on 11:59pm AEST on 21/05/2014. Entrants will be notified online or via email depending on their method of entry.
- All entitled refunds will occur between 9:00am AEST on 22/05/2014 and 11:59pm AEST 31/08/2014.
- The ticket price which will be rebated is the individual ticket price of $55AUD as shown at Ticketek URL or amount paid, whichever is the lesser. Ticket price does not include additional purchase options.
- Once a fundraiser has reached their rebate target ($300 pp) and their fundraising page displays that the funds raised is equal to or greater than the amounts mentioned, they can choose to either leave their rebate funds with their charity (BCNA) or opt to claim the rebate amount by clicking on the "Claim Rebate" button located at claim rebate URL http://fieldofwomen2014.gofundraise.com.au/rebate/claim
- Participants who do not provide accurate and complete bank account details prior to 11:59pm AEST on and before 21/05/2014 will not be entitled to the refund.
- When the fundraiser reaches their target and their fundraising page displays that the funds raised is equal to or greater than the amounts mentioned. They should visit http://fieldofwomen2014.gofundraise.com.au and click "Claim Rebate", failure to lodge the rebate in this manner by the required date will result in the rebate not being paid.
- Required information to claim rebate: Full name, fundraising page URL, full Australian bank account details including BSB, institution name, account name, email address, contact phone number.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, GoFundraise reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of GoFundraise and BCNA, GoFundraise and BCNA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, GoFundraise and BCNA (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of GoFundraise;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
- any tax liability incurred by an entrant.
- GoFundraise and BCNA are exempt from any promotions advertised by Charitable Beneficiaries running alongside the Promotion.
- GoFundraise collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, Charitable Beneficiaries and to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. GoFundraise may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
This event is classified as a Special Event by GoFundraise, this means that an additional Special Event fee of 2% (+ GST) above the rate of 4.95% is required by GoFundraise to cover the additional management costs of administering the rebate. Also as the rebate is paid by the charities and the fundraiser may opt to claim a rebate back from the funds donated to the charity. For example for a $25 donation assuming no rebate is claimed.
Total Donation $25
Administration fee for Field of Women 10 of 8% 2
GST @ 10% 0.2
Credit card processing fee** 0.99% 0.25
Credit card fee per transaction* 0.2
Total fees 2.65
Donation to charity 22.35
**Credit Card and transaction fees subject to change, Amex fee is 1.98%.
To claim the rebate click here: http://fieldofwomen2014.gofundraise.com.au/rebate/claim
Support a friend
Make a Donation
Buy tickets here